Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two kids and an Easter egg hunt

We've all had a hard time adjusting to having Owen at home, mostly because he cries so much.  I know Shae is a little jealous lately, so I spent a lot of time with her and tried to make Easter a special day.  We learned she does not know moderation.  She opened every egg and ate the candy as soon as she found it.
Eating jelly beans for the first time.  She LOVED them.
This was the face she gave me when I suggested she save some for later.


Shae helped make the bunny cake this year.  She really enjoyed the mixing and measuring, but her favorite part was the arranging and icing.  
I wonder why we needed twice as much icing this year. :) 
Sprinkling on the coconut 'fur'
She was so proud of the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! Such a cute pic of the two of you! I love her little Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete