Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mom Stays in the Picture

I recently read an article about a mom who avoids taking pictures with her kids because she doesn't like the way she looks. Yikes, that is me.

I feel kinda frumpy most days, still haven't lost the weight from when I was pregnant with Owen, and never really have time to do my hair or make up. I always think the last thing I want is evidence of how crappy I look. But really, who cares? I love my kids, and I want them to remember how happy they make me. I want them to have pictures of me smiling with them. I want them to be able to look back and remember me when I was younger. So, I've started taking pictures with them as often as I can, and try my best to not think about how I look.

I am their mama and, to them, I am beautiful no matter what.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment