Friday, June 10, 2011

Crafty Mama

So I bought this little stool for Shae and, when it arrived, it just seemed really boring.  I thought it needed some personalized touches.  Now Shae has a one-of-a-kind stool, and I feel pretty proud of myself.



 When Christine and I were little, our Grandpa made us this adorable doll crib.  I found it packaged up in my garage a few weeks ago and decided to refinish it for Shae.  I wish I had taken a 'before' picture so you could  see the transformation, but either way, it came out great.  Shae's becoming very maternal by feeding her dolly some milk, powdering her bottom, and now loves to put her 'night-night' before she goes to bed.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I want that stool. And the doll crib. Awesome job Ms. Crafty lady!! What a treasure that crib will be to Shae as well. I'm sure you have wonderful memories of it!

    ReplyDelete